10 Stocking Stuffers that Won't Add More Clutter to Your Home
Tired of all the clutter ... here, there and everywhere? Aim to fill their stockings mostly, or even entirely, with consumable items which you know are likely to get used up within a specified period of time. Try some of these 10 stocking stuffers this year to avoid letting even more stuff take permanent residence in your home.
Photos provided by Wix.com
1. Tempting treats for the tummy will surely excite and delight.
bags of chips are great at adding bulk to the stocking
cans of pop / specialty drinks
2. Bath and body products, a nice treat which will surely get used up without leaving any clutter behind.
fancy body wash
hair gel / mousse / spray
holiday scented soaps
travel-size product samples
3. Personal items which can serve as a replacement for those now old and worn.
hair brush, nail file, flavoured lip balm
mitts and hats
4. Fun, one-time use items.
disposable camera for an upcoming outing or trip
small science experiments
5. Short-lived playthings that add to the fun but aren't made to last.
craft supplies for a specific craft / drawing materials
6. Timely things that are useful now but will naturally become outdated or outgrown by next Christmas.
the upcoming year's calendar, featuring photos of their favourite characters
7. Upgraded supplies for their activities and passions, to replace lower-quality belongings.
hockey pucks / hockey stick tape
better paint brushes
funky skate guards / new laces
8. Small food/drink gift cards, with just enough loaded on for a meal or treat at their favourite fast-food joint.
McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Harvey's
Tim Horton's, Starbucks
9. Experience vouchers to get them out and about.
coins for the local arcade
a round of indoor mini putt
an hour at the skating rink
10. Virtual credits are sure to keep them entertained during Christmas vacation.
Disney Plus, Netflix
online gaming credits
11. For the adults in your life.
gourmet foods / sauces
fancy stationary supplies
holiday coffee / tea
We hope you can use some of these stocking stuffer ideas this year so that you don't have to add anymore junk to your home. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!